2.05.2009

MAKE MOVIES IN MICHIGAN!







,

You say you have


And we've got


But you're forgetting all about


While we've got


Even better, we have



















Furthermore,
can do

So come film in Michigan. What's stopping you?

Did I mention we give back loads of


For information about the Michigan Tax Incentive visit the Michigan Film Office.
And for News about current film-related happenings in the state, check out Film Michigan.org


With first hand knowledge of both filmmaking in Los Angeles and Michigan, I found this visual argument relatively easy to compose. The sentiments here are personal and I have vested interest in the success of the Incentive Program. Where I found difficulty was in determining the proper depth of argument that could still be spoken visually, and more importantly (to the internet) succinctly. I chose the issues that have arisen most commonly when overhearing or participating in conversations relating to diversifying Michigan industries. Within a restricted format as the *FREE* Blogger, layout is limited, but I tried to emphasize the main points using larger image size and bold font. Formatting did become a problem when changing layout, as certain window sizes present the information in a strange separated way. The links at the end seemed natural, and I feel they add an air of authenticity to an otherwise amateur advertisement-like visual display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you something to say?